Dental Implants An Overview
Complete Services for Implant Dentistry Under One Roof
Dr. Joseph Cavallo, DDS, MAGD, provides complete services for all types of dental implants in Woodbridge, VA. From single tooth implants to implant supported bridges and dentures, Dr. Cavallo has the training and expertise necessary to place and restore dental implants for a stable, healthy result.
Free Dental Implant Information Seminar
Dr. Cavallo is offering FREE patient education seminars, perfect for anyone considering dental implants. Call our office today to reserve your seat at the next available seminar and find out more about the benefits of dental implants.
Am I A Candidate for Dental Implants?
Dr. Cavallo often recommends dental implants for tooth replacement because of the many benefits they offer for daily quality of life and long-term dental health. If you are looking to restore missing teeth, natural chewing ability, and confident speech, dental implants are the best solution for your needs. Dr. Cavallo will meet with you to thoroughly evaluate the condition of your dental health, your medical history and to discuss your aesthetic goals.
Most patients are considered a candidate for the placement of dental implants due to the range of techniques available today. If there are concerns about bone stability, periodontal disease or other dental problems, Dr. Cavallo will work with you on an individual basis to establish a healthy oral foundation. Bone grafting, sinus grafting and other restorative treatments can be performed before placement of your dental implants for a stable and predictable outcome.
Why Choose Dr. Cavallo For Dental Implants?
An early adopter of implant dentistry for the replacement of lost teeth, Dr. Cavallo has been placing dental implants since 1986 and offers full dental implant services from planning to the final placement of a lifelike prosthetic tooth. There is no need to coordinate the surgical phase of treatment and Dr. Cavallo can ensure consistent care in his Woodbridge dental office.
Dental implants will feel and function just like your natural teeth! They are tooth replacements that allow you to eat and chew normally again, laugh without embarrassment and even talk without slippage. And since your dental implant is integrated into your bone, it prevents bone loss in the jaw that can lend a more aged appearance and contribute to poor oral health. Dental implants can be used successfully as a cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry solution.
Learn More about Dental Implants:
- All-On-Four Dental Implants
- Benefits of Dental Implants
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Single Tooth Dental Implant
A dental implant consists of three parts:
- A titanium post, which is surgically implanted into your jaw bone by a dentist in Woodbridge to replace the tooth root.
- An abutment, which sits just below the gum line to secure the new tooth to the implant.
- A restoration, or artificial tooth, which can either be a dental crown, dental bridge or denture. Dental Implants offer both restorative and cosmetic dentistry benefits.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- 95% or higher success rate
- Improved bone and gum health (compared to alternative restorations)
- Avoids degradation of health teeth (as in conventional bridgework)
- Improves appearance of smile and lower face
- Patients can enjoy a healthy diet without restrictions
- No worry of slippage or dentures “falling out”
Changing Lives with Dental Implants in Woodbridge
Enjoy a permanent, secure and natural looking new smile with dental implants. If you have missing teeth, schedule an appointment to explore the benefits of implant dentistry and begin your personal journey to restore your smile, your confidence and your quality of life.