Joseph Cavallo, DDS, MAGD, has been serving patients and families in Northern VA for over 25 years, providing personalized dental care and advanced treatment for dental concerns. Our office is your dental home for lifelong care, restoration, and enhancement of a beautiful smile that supports your best quality of life each day. From routine cleanings to implant dentistry in Woodbridge, our team is dedicated to the unique needs and goals of each individual patient.
Dr. Cavallo has achieved Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry, an honor that signifies an investment of many hours in continuing education and a commitment to advanced training in many aspects of dentistry. Dr. Cavallo is also an active member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) has also completed advanced training in the placement of dental implants.
Cavity Prevention: Maintain Your Smile
Our preventive dental care is focused on the maintenance of healthy teeth and gums. We offer personalized care to minimize your risk of tooth decay and gum disease, common dental concerns that are leading causes of tooth loss if left untreated. We offer experienced general dental care for patients of all ages, taking the time to evaluate your personal risk factors for oral disease. Routine dental visits will significantly reduce the incidence of advanced decay and gum disease and help you manage your oral hygiene between visits.
- Preventative Dental Care: General dental procedures that focus on disease prevention and building a foundation for great oral health.
- Custom Mouthguard: Sports mouthguard created to fit your mouth for maximum comfort and performance.
- Sedation Dentistry: For those with fear of the dentist and dental anxiety. We have created a worry-free dental environment.
- Dental cleanings: Teeth cleaning services for all ages.
- Dental sealants: A preventative measure to fend off tooth cavities in children and adults.
- Dental fillings: Fill tooth cavities with modern materials like porcelain or composite resin white fillings.
- Periodontal therapy: Address bleeding gums and gum disease before it becomes a bigger issue.
Loss & Damage: Advanced Restorative Dentistry
Dr. Cavallo is a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, AAID, and maintains an ongoing commitment to advanced training in the placement of all types of dental implants. We offer comprehensive dental care and treatment plans for addressing complex issues affecting the function and comfort of the bite. From damaged and worn teeth to missing teeth, Dr. Cavallo can work with you to evaluate your needs, develop a treatment plan and restore a smile that looks and feels natural.
- Dental Crowns: A tooth crown, or dental cap, can be used to cover a tooth that has had a large cavity.
- Dental Bridge: A removable prosthetic, bridges can fill in the spaces that removed teeth leave behind.
- Dentures: Another removable prosthetic, traditional dentures can replace a full row of missing teeth.
- Treatment for TMJ Disorders: Address jaw pain, frequent headaches, and teeth grinding with TMJ therapy.
- Dental implants: The best, most permanent option to replace missing teeth with a natural-looking prosthesis.
- Implant-secured Dentures: A permanent version of dentures that do not need daily maintenance.
Smile Makeovers in Woodbridge
Are you unhappy with the appearance of your natural smile? Do you have damaged teeth? Our dentist in Woodbridge VA can create a personalized smile makeover to meet your needs. A smile makeover can be subtle or dramatic, depending on your goals. Weddings, reunions, special events or just to boost your smile confidence are all great reasons for a cosmetic treatment plan.